Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner have agreed to settle their divorce in private.
The former couple separated last month after four years of marriage and after reaching an agreement over the custody of their daughters Willa, three, and 15-month-old Delphine, earlier this week following mediation, the Jonas Brothers singer has now filed to dismiss his divorce petition in Miami, Florida.
According to documents obtained by the New York Post newspaper’s Page Six column, Joe and Sophie stated they have reached “various agreements” and plan to “pursue an amicable resolution of all issues”.
Following their mediation, the 34-year-old musician and the ‘Game of Thrones’ actress announced they have agreed their daughters will divide their time between their bases in the US and UK.
They said in a joint statement: “After a productive and successful mediation, we have agreed that the children will spend time equally in loving homes in both the US and the UK. We look forward to being great co-parents.”
Court documents, obtained by PEOPLE, stated that the children will be with Sophie, 27, between October 9 and October 21. During that period, Sophie and her children are permitted to travel to England and throughout the US.
The kids will be returned to their dad by a nanny on October 21. The ‘Sucker’ hitmaker will have the same travel permissions up until November 2.
The celebrity duo have been asked to “submit a status report letter”, detailing the status of their mediation, while it’s also been decided that their temporary agreement will run until January 7.
The agreement was reached after Sophie launched a lawsuit against her estranged husband, with the actress accusing him of blocking her from taking their children to the UK.
However, Joe subsequently insisted that he was simply adhering to a Florida Court order.
A rep for the music star said: “After multiple conversations with Sophie, Joe initiated divorce proceedings in Florida, as Florida is the appropriate jurisdiction for the case. Sophie was aware that Joe was going to file for divorce. The Florida Court has already entered an order that restricts both parents from relocating the children.”